Bank Mestika has a total asset of Rp 5.989,66 billions as of 31 Dec 2010, with paid-up capital of Rp 818.018 billion, 99.95% of which being equivalent to Rp 817,604 billion shares worth to Rp 1,000,000 per share are owned by PT Bank Mestika Benua Mas, while the remaining 414 shares are equally shared among six people.
Head of Credit Analyst Sumatera Utara
- Supervising all mortgage credit analyst staffs and function, providing exceptional leadership to all staff, and creating a motivated, goal-oriented working environment.
- Develop and standardize written policy documentation related to the credit assessment.
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority, assisting with the processing of more complex loan approvals and documentation, modifications, extensions, unique loan request, document issues, and other special projects as needed.
- Plan and organize activities of credit / customer set up team to ensure file reviews are completed timely / accurately.
- Initiate process improvement and quality reviews to simplify and improve productivity.
- Performing periodic comprehensive analysis of department performance using various reports and presenting the results to management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent from a reputable university in Indonesia.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in consumer lending (KPR/KPM/KTA/Credit Card/KMG) with strong exposure minimum 5 years in mortgage loan / KPR (especially in Credit Assessment Role) from reputable local banks in Indonesia
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
- Proficient in reading / interpreting bank statement, financial statements and other credit-related supporting documents for the purpose of underwriting credit
- Experience in new business unit setup in Consumer or SME Banking would be an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of banking regulation in Indonesia.
- Strong audit background, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Male/Female with age 32 – 40 years old.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
Apply Job - No later than November 3, 2011