Bank BII is one of the largest banks in Indonesia with an international network that comprises 337 branches including five Syariah branches and three overseas branches, 1,001 ATMs and 15 CDMs (Cash Deposit Machines) BII across Indonesia, and also connected with more than 20,000 ATMs under ATM PRIMA, ATM BERSAMA, ALTO, CIRRUS, and Malaysia’s MEPS network, and to more than 2,800 Maybank ATMs in Malaysia and Singapore as well as a banking presence in Mauritius, Mumbai and the Cayman Islands.
As of 31 March 2011 total customer deposit base of Rp60.2 trillion and Rp77.4 trillion in assets, BII provides full range of financial services through its branch and ATM network, phone banking and internet banking channels. Bank BII is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BNII) and is active in SME/Commercial, Consumer and Corporate banking. BII provides products and services to medium and commercial size enterprises and individuals with credit cards, mortgages, deposit, lending, and wealth management services. Corporate clients are provided with services in lending, trade finance, cash management, custody, and foreign exchange.
At Bank BII, we offer equal job opportunities to all of our staff, no matter what their career ambition might be. We take pleasure and pride in seeing our people achieve their personal target through hard work. With us, nobody can tell you how big you can grow, the only limit is the sky.
IT – Developer (ITD)
- Involved in analyze, design, code, test and deployment stages of MIS development.
- Maintain discipline, work ethic; obey company rules and IT internal procedures.
- Actively to work with integrity and aligned with company values and mission.
- University degree in information systems or equivalent from reputable university.
- Having experience minimum 1 year in software development, preferably in Financial or Banking industries.
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, C/C++, Java, XML, Unix and Cognos are preferred.
- Experience in Datastage will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of SDLC methodology.
- Background knowledge of Data Warehouse.
- A self-driven team player in a dynamic and high pressure environment.
- A team player with mature attitude and excellent interpersonal/communication skill.
- Business skill: Banking / Financial, MIS, Business Intelligence preferable.
- Fluent in English speaking and written.